Suggestions for a really good holiday season that
would work all year. We could make all seasons
- Erase all family disagreements and have a get together.
- Yell at no one. Speak softly and with love.
- Make some cookies for someone who can’t bake them.
- Remember to say thank you.
- Help someone less fortunate.
Short on words but long on wisdom. Some things to
think about, but not too many.
- Don’t mistake motion for action.
- Sit by yourself if you have nothing nice to say.
- Keep your temper. Nobody else wants it.
- Two formulas for failure. Take advice from nobody.
Take advice from everybody.
- Doing your best eliminates all second guessing.
- College helps people best who are willing to learn after
One last suggestion for today. If you look like your
drivers license picture, stay home. You’re too sick to
Note: I don’t collect email addresses but if you friend
Kenneth Lind on Facebook or follow Ken Lind1 on
Twitter new posts will appear when written.